The Alpha Therm PTC series is an excellent alternative to the Philips NXP silicone temperature sensors KTY series. Available in a variety of nominal resistances and tolerances, these sensors are ideal for temperature measurement and control in a variety of applications.
The Alpha Therm PTC series includes models with various nominal resistances and tolerances, including:
- Alpha Therm PTC-600with 1025 Ohm nominal resistance at 100°C and tolerances of 3% and 5%.
- Alpha Therm PTC-1000 with 1000 Ohm nominal resistance at 25°C and tolerances of 1%, 2%, 3% and 5%.
- Alpha Therm PTC-2000 with 2000 Ohm nominal resistance at 25°C and tolerances of 1%, 2%, 3% and 5%.
These sensors are compatible with the following KTY series models:
- KTY81/110, KTY81/120, KTY81/121, KTY81/122, KTY81/150, KTY81/210, KTY81/220, KTY81/221, KTY81/222, KTY81/250
- KTY82/110, KTY82/120, KTY82/121, KTY82/122, KTY82/150, KTY82/151, KTY82/210, KTY82/220, KTY82/221, KTY82/222, KTY82/250, KTY82/251, KTY82/252
- KTY83-1, KTY83-110, KTY83-120, KTY83-121, KTY83-122, KTY83-150, KTY83-151, KTY83-152
- KTY84-130, KTY84-150, KTY84-151
The Alpha Therm PTC series is a reliable and cost-effective solution for temperature measurement and control in a wide variety of applications including drives, motors, spindles, inverters, control systems, instruments, equipment, compressors and process control.